Property Manager - 12 Month FTC
Location - London, East End
Salary - £35 000
New opportunity alert!
Looking for a new challenge? EMBS Property are representing a client within the PBSA/student accommodation to find a talented Property Manager to be based in East End, London.
This is a great role for someone who is in an Assistant Manager within the sector itching to break into a Managers role…due to the size of the scheme, the client is happy to promote a career up individual into a Management role…ding dong…opportunity time! Plus the opportunity to join one of the PBSA industries real disruptors so plenty of future opportunities to possibly make this role permanent after 12 months.
Ideally you will be experienced in the PBSA/student accommodation sector for this role, however, the client will also consider any accommodation sector experience for example - Resi/BTR or Hotel but you would already need to be in a Managers role.
Overview of the role:
The role of a Property Manager is to oversee all day to day operations and manage a small onsite team. You would be responsible for ensuring the highest standards are achieved in every aspect including: sales & marketing, event coordination, facilities/maintenance management, tenancy administration, customer service and more!
- Management and development of the onsite team including performance reviews
- Manage the tenancy cycle including viewings, check in and out, inspections, tenancy agreements, rent & arrears management
- Community building within the site to ensure students feel at home
- Financial management and reporting
- Help set, manage and work to agreed budgets
- Relationship management with key stakeholders and supporting partners including the University
- Ensure best practice and excellent customer service standards at all times within the onsite team
- Coordinate all maintenance requests and planned works on site
- Ensure the site is health and safety compliant
- Organising social events with student input
- Oversee sales and marketing activity to promote the site in order to achieve KPI’s
To be considered for and be successful in this role you will need to be 100% customer service focused, a strong leader, self-motivated, well organised and great under pressure.
This is a great opportunity for someone who wants a genuine opportunity to influence and shape the experience of those living within the building as well as progress within the company.
EMBS Property is acting as an external talent partner.