Property Manager (Suit career progression for AGM)
Location - Birmingham
Salary £35,000 - £38,000 (depending on experience)
New opportunity alert!
EMBS Property are representing a client within the PBSA/student accommodation sector to find a talented Property Manager to be based in Birmingham.
THIS IS SUITABLE FOR A GM LOOKING FOR A NEW CHALLENGE OR AN AGM LOOKING FOR A MANAGERS POST!
Ideally you will be experienced in the student accommodation sector for this role, however, the client will consider any accommodation sector experience for example - BTR or Hotel (if at GM level already). If you are already an AGM with PBSA experience this could be a perfect step into your first GM post.
Overview of the role
: The role of a Property Manager is to oversee all day to day operations and manage the onsite teams.You would be responsible for ensuring the highest standards are achieved in every aspect including: sales & marketing, event coordination, facilities/maintenance management, tenancy administration, customer service and more!
- Management and development of the onsite team including performance reviews
- Manage the tenancy cycle including viewings, check in and out, inspections, tenancy agreements, rent & arrears management
- Community building within the site to ensure students feel at home
- Financial management and reporting
- Help set, manage and work to agreed budgets
- Relationship management with key stakeholders and supporting partners including the University
- Ensure best practice and excellent customer service standards at all times within the onsite team
- Coordinate all maintenance requests and planned works on site
- Ensure the site is health and safety compliant
- Organising social events with student input
- Oversee sales and marketing activity to promote the site in order to achieve KPI’s
To be considered for and be successful in this role you will need to be 100% customer service focused, commercially aware, a strong leader, self-motivated, well organised and great under pressure.
This is a great opportunity for someone who wants a genuine opportunity to influence and shape the experience of those living within the building as well as progress within the company.
EMBS Property is acting as an external talent partner.