Assistant Property Manager
Leeds, West Yorkshire
Salary - £26 000 + Bonus
New opportunity alert!
EMBS Property are representing a client within the PBSA/student accommodation sector to find a talented Deputy/Assistant Property Manager to be based in Leeds.
Ideally you will be experienced in the PBSA/student accommodation sector for this role, however, the client will also consider any accommodation sector experience for example - Resi/BTR, Hotel or Leisure management.
Overview of the role:
The role of a Assistant Property Manager is to support the Property Manager and assist in overseeing all day to day operations and help manage the onsite teams. You would be responsible for ensuring the highest standards are achieved in every aspect including: sales & marketing, event coordination, facilities/maintenance management, tenancy administration, customer service and more!
- Management and development of the onsite team
- Oversee the tenancy cycle including viewings, check in and out, inspections, tenancy agreements, rent & arrears management
- Contribute to community building within the site to ensure students feel at home
- Update and complete financial records such as petty cash, expenses and bank reconciliations
- Work to agreed budgets
- Relationship management with key stakeholders and supporting partners including the University
- Ensure best practice and excellent customer service standards at all times within the onsite team
- Coordinate all maintenance requests and planned works on site
- Ensure the site is health and safety compliant
- Organising social events with student input
- Oversee sales and marketing activity to promote the site in order to achieve KPI’s
To be considered for and be successful in this role you will need to be 100% customer service focused, a strong leader, self-motivated, well organised and great under pressure.
This is a great opportunity for someone who wants a genuine opportunity to influence and shape the experience of those living within the building as well as progress within the company.
EMBS Property is acting as an external talent partner.