Location - Cambridge, Cambridgeshire
Salary up to £38 000 based on experience
New opportunity alert!
Looking for a new challenge? EMBS Property are representing a client within the PBSA/student accommodation sector to find a talented Property Manager to be based in Cambridge. With the opportunity for progression within this dynamic company, this is a role not to be missed.
Ideally you will be experienced in the accommodation sector for this role, however, the client will consider any accommodation sector experience for example - student accommodation, Residential, BTR, Hotel or Leisure management.
Overview of the role:
The role of a Property Manager is to oversee all day to day operations and manage the onsite teams.You would be responsible for ensuring the highest standards are achieved in every aspect including: sales & marketing, event coordination, facilities/maintenance management, tenancy administration, customer service and more!
- Management and development of the onsite team including performance reviews
- Manage the tenancy cycle including viewings, check in and out, inspections, tenancy agreements, rent & arrears management
- Community building within the site to ensure students feel at home
- Financial management and reporting
- Help set, manage and work to agreed budgets
- Relationship management with key stakeholders and supporting partners including the University
- Ensure best practice and excellent customer service standards at all times within the onsite team
- Coordinate all maintenance requests and planned works on site
- Ensure the site is health and safety compliant
- Organising social events with student input
- Oversee sales and marketing activity to promote the site in order to achieve KPI’s
To be considered for and be successful in this role you will need to be 100% customer service focused, a strong leader, self-motivated, well organised and great under pressure.
This is a great opportunity for someone who wants a genuine opportunity to influence and shape the experience of those living within the building as well as progress within the company.
EMBS Property is acting as an external talent partner.