Assistant Property Manager
Location - Bristol
Salary - £23 000
New opportunity alert!
EMBS Property are representing a client within the PBSA/student accommodation sector to find a talented Assistant Property Manager to be based in Bristol.
Ideally you will be experienced in the PBSA/student accommodation sector for this role, however, the client will also consider any accommodation sector experience for example - Resi/BTR, Hotel or Leisure management.
Overview of the role:
The role of an Assistant Property Manager is to support the Property Manager and assist in overseeing all day to day operations and help manage the onsite teams.You would be responsible for ensuring the highest standards are achieved in every aspect including: event coordination, facilities/maintenance management, tenancy administration, customer service and more!
- Management and development of the onsite team
- Oversee the tenancy cycle including viewings, check in and out, inspections, tenancy agreements, rent & arrears management
- Contribute to community building within the site to ensure students feel at home
- Update and complete financial records such as petty cash, expenses and bank reconciliations
- Work to agreed budgets
- Ensure best practice and excellent customer service standards at all times within the onsite team
- Coordinate all maintenance requests and planned works on site
- Ensure the site is health and safety compliant
- Organising social events with student input
To be considered for and be successful in this role you will need to be 100% customer service focused, a strong leader, self-motivated, well organised and great under pressure.
This is a great opportunity for someone who wants a genuine opportunity to influence and shape the experience of those living within the building as well as progress within the company.
EMBS Property is acting as an external talent partner.